Question lenovo flex 3 dead after falling on charging port

Nov 6, 2022
i have a lenovo 3 flex chromebook, it was plugged in to the usb c port on the power switch side and fell directly on the side breaking off the tip of the cable leaving it in the port. now completey dead, no charging light connected to another charger, will not boot, no lights. it was on when dropped and dead black screen when i picked it up, pulled out the tip of the cable no visiable damage to the laptop. i tried opening it and unpluging the battery and using just adapter power no luck. pretty cheap machine, is there any cheap fix?

Nov 6, 2022
:love: i got it working. i opened it back up, unpluged the auxially board where the power had been plugged in to the usb c when i dropped it. plugged power into the usb c on the motherboard and the charge light started flashing. unplugged it, plugged the battery back in and closed it up with the aux board unplugged. the aux board has power button and volume for tablet mode and 2 usb ports. plugged in power to the motherboard usb c port and it started charging, opened the lid and it booted up. works perfectly. without the aux board it has 1 usb c and 1 usb a port and sdcard slot directly on the motherboard. i don't know i will even bother getting a replacement aux board as it will power on from the magnetic switch on the cover