Lenovo G50 extremely bricked.

G

Hi, I have an Lenovo G50 which is totally bricked. I can't boot it up, I can't use the Windows repair alternatives. Everything results in a black screen. And options are EXTREMELY SLOW. I once booted up, and when I wrote one letter in my password, it took over 10 minutes for the one letter to show up, and the same thing happened to a button. It all became bricked when I had a factory resetted laptop and I had to go away and I turned off the computer, then it was unbootable. Then I tried to reset it, it went on and on for TWO WEEKS, and it had only went to 14%! I have no idea what has happened, I literally did nothing to it, the only thing I did was uninstall the ad- and bloatware that came with it. Please help.
/Johan

G

As stated, I tried to reset once and it crashed after a few weeks. I then tried Lenovo OneKey recovery, and it said preparing, and stayed there for about 1 week. Then it crashed.

G

Thank you for your response. I will try it later today, but I expect it to take a VERY long time. I am currently running CHKDSK, and it says that it will take 999 hours. And booting from a cd is still slow, I booted with my Windows 8 CD and it took 30 minutes for it to just show up!

G

Does not work at all, I started the long test for 1 and a half hour, and it only went 7000000 lbs's, out of 979 million. I can't use softwares on the computer to diagnose. It will not work, as it cancelled , the hard drive had 96 errors, which I don't know if it is a lot.