Question Lenovo Legion 5 Pro Black Screen, NO BIOS Display ( help b4 parents finds out)

Dec 13, 2023
Lenovo Legion 5 Pro Black Screen, NO BIOS Display

Before this happened, I was trying to play Valorant, but then it said the anticheat was not initialized, so I restarted my laptop and it was just a black screen that booted into windows, you can't see bios, you can't enter boot menu. Help me out before my parents starts shouting at me, I live in 3rd-world country and this cost my parents a fortune.

Things I have tried:

I have tried connecting it to an external monitor, it did work but stopped working after I ran DriverBooster, essentially I found one thing about this issue, first of all, settings does not recognize my laptop display anymore; only my external display.

I unplugged everything, held the power button for 60 seconds, plugged in the charge and, nothing happened. In fact, I also tried holding the power button for 10 seconds, which also did not work and I tried holding F2 with power button at the same time.

I have pressed the shortcut key Window + CTRL + SHIFT + B to reset my graphics drivers, did not work.

When my external monitor was able to display Windows before it got yeeted, I switched the GPU settings from discrete to switchable, which unfortunately did not do anything, but I don't think my iGPU was loaded because it has no drivers, since I am on a custom OS called Ghost Spectre.

Last edited by a moderator: