I accidentally spilled a glass of water on my laptop. I disconnect the battery and let it dry for a few days. Now when I connect the battery, the orange light flashes and when i press power button nothing happens but if i hold it for 3-4 seconds it will turn on and everything works fine except does not showing battery and says plugged in.
If i disconnect the battery and plug ac charger nothing happens.
Battery connected and plugged ac charger same results as not plugged in
You almost certainly damaged your motherboard. In the future, same scenario,
IMMEDIATELY unplug the AC and pull the battery.
Remove the keyboard, throw it away.
Open the top so it is a V shape, set on side of spill.4)Put a fan on it facing the inside of the V (inches away) for 2 days non-stop, (or more). Your keyboard should be considered dead , SO.....................
While you are waiting for the insides to dry, buy new keyboard, You can get OEM's on Ebay, but much less expensive. You can't go too long with the fan step.
If you have a Deity, pray to it. (I would just skip this step)
Install new keyboard and thank said Deity if it works.
How quickly you disconnect battery and wall power supply may well determine outcome.