Question Lenovo laptop had error screen then went dark

Dec 17, 2020
My Lenovo laptop suddenly shut down last night.

I was scrolling through my laptop when a blue error screen showed up, counted to a 100 (I think) and shut down. Also, briefly before the blue screen started, my laptop's fan started whirring really highly and wouldn't stop until the laptop shut down. I think the error screen said something like "A problem occurred and we're checking..." (That's all I can remember, besides a countdown)

Now my laptop won't turn on.

I can get the charger plug in light to turn on (orange) when I plug it in and hold down on the power button. That's as close as I've gotten to turning it back on.

Nothing else works. I've tried holding the power button for 30-60 seconds to no avail. Turning up the brightness doesn't work, and I don't really know what else to try.

Extra info:

-Lenovo Ideapad 330s
-My laptop has a couple messed up parts:

- I dropped my laptop a couple too many times, and a corner of it became loose. The screw holding the upper left part of my laptop's back to the keyboard layer was missing. I just taped it up, and to occasionally pushed the backing into place.

- A tiny part of the screen rim occasionally pops out slightly. This came recently, and I think it was because of the laptop screw situation, as it's right above it. Just a simple push against it clicks it back into place. I have had pixels randomly pop up on my screen, but that's been happening for a while. Usually just clicking off the tab fixes it.

- Theres a nick in the metal, semi near the power button. I don't think this is relevant, as I've had it for a bit, but it's still worth mentioning. The nick is surface level and doesn't reach inside the laptop.

What do you think is wrong with my laptop, and how do I fix it? Thanks! Also, sorry if I misphrased something or missed something obvious to do, I'm not good with computers.