Lenovo Laptop problem

aamandammay

Estimable
Sep 7, 2015
I want to use my laptop while its charging but when i plug it back in while its partially charged , the screen will turn black, how do I fix this ! =(

Solution
You need to do a hard reset first with the laptop. Remove the battery off the laptop and the charger then press and hold the power button for 20 secs, put everything back together then turn it back on. Once it's on perform a battery test using the manufacturer supplied software included in your laptop to make sure everything is working fine. Contact the manufacturer right away if ever the same problem persist a repair might be needed.
You need to do a hard reset first with the laptop. Remove the battery off the laptop and the charger then press and hold the power button for 20 secs, put everything back together then turn it back on. Once it's on perform a battery test using the manufacturer supplied software included in your laptop to make sure everything is working fine. Contact the manufacturer right away if ever the same problem persist a repair might be needed.

Solution