Solved! Lenovo V110 not booting

Jan 21, 2019
I have a Lenovo V110 not more than 6 months old, my son switch off the system by pressing the power button and when he came back to on the laptop it refused to boot. The battery light is on constantly and the fan is blowing but the system light is to coming on and the funny part of it is that the processor and Ram are on board. What do I do

Solution

You can try resetting the motherboard, remove all power, battery, CMOS battery if motherboard has one. Hold in the power button for about 30 seconds. Plug in wall power only and see if it turns on. If it does, replace the batteries and try it again.

You can try resetting the motherboard, remove all power, battery, CMOS battery if motherboard has one. Hold in the power button for about 30 seconds. Plug in wall power only and see if it turns on. If it does, replace the batteries and try it again.

Solution
Jan 21, 2019
I have done all that except using the plug in wall power. I will try that and get back to you. And one more thing when I power the system on apart from the battery light and fan being on the Cap light is equally on too constantly

Jan 21, 2019
I just used the wall power to power it up after removing the CMOS battery, wireless card and main battery and is still the same. Only this time is just the keyboard Cap light is on and the fan is equally on nothing else.

This points to a motherboard issue.