Solved! Lenovo y510p graphics card not working

Nov 28, 2021
tronicsfix can you help me i dot no what i have done i was installing drivers and updating the bios ect and now when i turn my laptop on it does this also on device manager i have a code 43 for my nvidia geforce gt755m5 card my laptop is a lenovo y510p with duel nvidia geforce gt755m5 cards here’s pics of what I mean or can anyone help me I have tryed uninstalling all drivers ect but nuthing even tryed to downgrade to windows 8 and that still didn’t fix it also windows 8.1 but nuthing it’s driving me mad as can’t get it to work it works perfectly when I remove the graphics card but laptops not as Fast or play games good when I don’t have the 2 cards in my laptop any help

Solution
If you were using a "driver update" program, that can cause problems. Windows and your manufacturers website will generally keep drivers up to date. Be very careful with other programs as some are evil.

You should be using Windows 10 or 11 as these are still supported by Microsoft. Do a BIOS update using the manufacturers support site. The Lenovo support assistant program (I forget the exact name) is very good for updates.
If you were using a "driver update" program, that can cause problems. Windows and your manufacturers website will generally keep drivers up to date. Be very careful with other programs as some are evil.

You should be using Windows 10 or 11 as these are still supported by Microsoft. Do a BIOS update using the manufacturers support site. The Lenovo support assistant program (I forget the exact name) is very good for updates.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS