LG Silences Criticism Over Notch Phone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 22, 2018
I would rather wonder how much embarrased apple would be. Only reason why LG would ever be embarrased would be trying copy a failed design. Thats bring people's ire on apple.

avshmu

Distinguished
Dec 22, 2009
Hmm...
That also brings to mind a familiar site that removes posts that do not share its obsession with the fruity inotchPhone X.
Talk about silencing your critics. I find it amusing

Mar 29, 2018
The notch is stupid, Essential started it, then Apple, it serves no purpose and people making excuses for it are just making it even worse.

When I purchase a phone this year, I'm purposely getting one without a notch.

nickebrenner

Prominent
Jan 9, 2018
This seems to have been taken way out of context. I mean, LG already announced and demo'd - much like in the photo used at the top of this article - that they have a solution to the notch problem that adds black bars on the sides of it to make it less of an eyesore. Seems like they were maybe feeling the waters more of if it should come enabled by default, or start with the notch and let users add the bars.

Also, link to report suggested they were deleting negative comments, sounds more like they removed an entire post/feed, not just specific negative comments, which is fully in their right. So, why media sites have to go on smear campaigns for some of this stuff is beyond me.

Status
Not open for further replies.