LG V20 Review: A Big-Screen Beast for Content Creators

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nostromo79

Commendable
Oct 29, 2016
My perception, eight days into the V20 ownership experience, is that it's a vast improvement over my quirky yet powerful V10. Battery life is stable and (subjectively) forty to fifty percent improved over the V10. In Titanium the V20 projects a sculpted, monolithic appearance with a raked 'chin' and 'forehead'. Performance is on-par with my late, lamented pair of Note7s (sniffle) yet I was intent on buying a V20 since the V-Line is now a sentimental favorite of mine. What might the V30 bring to the game next year? I would have enjoyed teaming my Note7 with my new V20.

dougjensen

Distinguished
Feb 22, 2001
You neglected one of the two reasons I bought this phone--up to 2TB SD card! And the other reason of course is the replaceable battery. As soon as extended 2X and 3X batteries with corresponding backs become available, I'll be buying them. They make the phone heavier and thicker but I don't care--a obsession with thin and light over functionality is shallow-minded. And yes, I do have a variety of external battery packs for my phones and tablets also.

george_147

Commendable
Nov 7, 2016
I have had my galaxy S5 for two and a half years and am excited about the LG V20 I just purchaced on line through sprint. It cost me 349 dollars with a two year contract. The large 5.7 screen and removeable battery was my main attractions. The mil-std-810c rating was also something that interested me. I guess I will stay with LG if samsung refuses to make a removeable battery phone

Status
Not open for further replies.