Lionhead May Sell Fable III Condoms

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MitchMeister-

Distinguished
Feb 6, 2006
Yeah, cause the only people that play Fable are 12 year old nerds who will never get laid. Way to bash gamers on a tech/game website. Myself and 6 of my friends all played Fable II and we're all mid-twenties, and many are happily with significant others, yes... having sex. No, I don't think that Lionhead condoms are a good idea, but people nerd bashing is just stupid.

athreex

Distinguished
Dec 10, 2008
[citation][nom]warezme[/nom]wave this in front a congressman and see what happens. Didn't they go crazy over Resident Evil 5 or Left 4 Dead 2 having to many black zombies or something??[/citation]

Quite true, obviously no one has not made a ruckus about this game on public media. Aniways, let's see what happens.

G

@warezme :

wave this in front a congressman and see what happens. Didn't they go crazy over Resident Evil 5 or Left 4 Dead 2 having to many black zombies or something??

okay, them games have a slight thing to complain about. but what about little big planet, haha. that was also complained about, and banned for a short period of time before release! haha

Status
Not open for further replies.