List phone need to recover my data

lesliecarlson57.lc

Prominent
Sep 9, 2017
I lost my samsung went to cricket bought an LG.I can't even pull up most apps because its not excepting my gmail acct. I need to retrieve my data...I no its possible basically did the same thing 10 months ago and recovered all my data. Please help

Solution
You can get the data 'if' you had the old phone synced to the Google account, and had updated it regularly. However, you cannot use the account to get data of the actual stolen phone itself.

You would also need to make sure you changed your password for that, and all other accounts you accessed from the old phone, as if not, the person who finds/keeps it can then change them all on you and wreak no end of havoc.
You can get the data 'if' you had the old phone synced to the Google account, and had updated it regularly. However, you cannot use the account to get data of the actual stolen phone itself.

You would also need to make sure you changed your password for that, and all other accounts you accessed from the old phone, as if not, the person who finds/keeps it can then change them all on you and wreak no end of havoc.

Solution