Solved! Locked Out Of Accounts

L7L

Feb 22, 2021
Hi,
My Galaxy s7 died, I could hear it, but the screen was completely black. So I got a new cell, a Galaxy s10e.

THE PROBLEM:
Getting into my accounts.
I first tried Google with my old email and password, but the 2nd step verification wanted to contact my old phone or old email with a code, which of course I cannot get into.

How do I recover all my other contacts and accounts (yahoo, gmail, facebook youtube, etc)?

Thanks, L7L

Solution
No...I had to get a new phone, the old phone is dead, I cannot access anything on it or transfer anything from it to my new phone. Everytime I try, Google keeps trying to send verification codes to my old phone. ☹

Even if you got a new phone, you could have kept the same number, there is no need to get a new phone number when swapping phones even if going to a different carrier.

The only way you can get to your accounts is from the place you have your accounts. If you don't remember the passwords and the secondary recovery is not working, they are still the only ones that can get you in which means you need to contact their support and see what they can do with the access you have.

You don't need to do anything to recover...

L7L

Feb 22, 2021
No...I had to get a new phone, the old phone is dead, I cannot access anything on it or transfer anything from it to my new phone. Everytime I try, Google keeps trying to send verification codes to my old phone. ☹️

No...I had to get a new phone, the old phone is dead, I cannot access anything on it or transfer anything from it to my new phone. Everytime I try, Google keeps trying to send verification codes to my old phone. ☹

Even if you got a new phone, you could have kept the same number, there is no need to get a new phone number when swapping phones even if going to a different carrier.

The only way you can get to your accounts is from the place you have your accounts. If you don't remember the passwords and the secondary recovery is not working, they are still the only ones that can get you in which means you need to contact their support and see what they can do with the access you have.

You don't need to do anything to recover your other accounts, they can be logged on to from anywhere, unless you don't have the passwords to them memorized. Then you need to go through all of those and recover the passwords through their support. Google will take care of your gmail, android, chrome and YouTube, but any other accounts you need to deal with them on their own.

Solution