Logitech Releases Cool Touch-Based Mouse

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

arlandi

Distinguished
Nov 25, 2007
i like to put my fingers at the buttons with regular mouse. if i use touch, will that be registered as a click??

shaunod

Distinguished
Jan 24, 2012
I dont know about the rest of you but my fingers are always resting on the left and right mouse buttons, like the post before if the left and right active matrix sensor pad is scanning all the time would the result not be it thinking your clicking a button, and how long would it take most people to get used to not resting there fingers on the sensor pads. It would be frustration all the way I say Fail.

__-_-_-__

Distinguished
Feb 19, 2009
[citation][nom]imcman[/nom]"Logitech said that the Touch Mouse M600 also includes the tiny Logitech Unifying receiver, which can connect up to six compatible mice and keyboards through one USB port."How many mice/keyboards does one need connected to a computer? Multiple monitors, sure.... multiple keyboards.... doubt it. /trolling[/citation]
imagine a notebook. 1small portable mouse 1full size keyboard 1full size mouse 1small keyboard with trackpad for connecting to a tv for example 1wireless presenter
there you go. 5 devices.

prince_david

Distinguished
Sep 28, 2009
[citation][nom]alidan[/nom]look at the razor naga, i love that mouse, but wish someone who would make a higher quality version would come out of the wood work. really anyone but razor... i have 2 years before i need a new mouse again... i dont want to have to re buy another naga, no matter how much i like it, its a quality thing.[/citation]
I have never had a quality problem with Razer mice. I only bought a new DeathAdder because i accidentally killed my wire crushing it in my keyboard drawer (my own fault). Now I see that Razer gives you a really thick snake-like USB cable. I also got my girlfriend a Lachesis (ambidextrous mouse). Have you had quality problems on your Razer products?

Status
Not open for further replies.