Looking for 55 Inch Tv

Solution
I don't think you can find a 55" 720p TV anymore.
You really won't see the difference between FHD or UHD at that distance but you would see the difference HDR makes. I suspect you won't be able to find many FHD 55" TV either so you may have to go for UHD.
If your budget allows OLED is currently the best picture quality. OLED and LED are actually completely different. LED is an LCD screen lit at the edges or rear with LEDs.
OLED is actually LEDs producing the picture. More expensive though. LG has some deals going on at the moment.
A 55" TV at 12' is going to look tiny in a very short time. Go for a bigger set if you can.
If you can do a projector and screen that would allow you to go to a 100" which would be great a 12'
I don't think you can find a 55" 720p TV anymore.
You really won't see the difference between FHD or UHD at that distance but you would see the difference HDR makes. I suspect you won't be able to find many FHD 55" TV either so you may have to go for UHD.
If your budget allows OLED is currently the best picture quality. OLED and LED are actually completely different. LED is an LCD screen lit at the edges or rear with LEDs.
OLED is actually LEDs producing the picture. More expensive though. LG has some deals going on at the moment.
A 55" TV at 12' is going to look tiny in a very short time. Go for a bigger set if you can.
If you can do a projector and screen that would allow you to go to a 100" which would be great a 12'

Solution