Looking for a 230 watt cd player

racerb29

Commendable
Oct 24, 2016
I was just trying to getan answer about the loudness volume of an LG 230 watt cd player before I jumped out and bought it not knowing it"s performance level.

Solution
A CD player doesn't have an amplifier built in so can't play speakers without one.
If the LG is a mini system they are usually not very good sounding. The power rating is usually a huge exaggeration since mini systems are not rated the same way receivers and amplifiers are.
You won't be able to tell if it plays loud enough without listening to it. Same is true of quality of sound.
A CD player doesn't have an amplifier built in so can't play speakers without one.
If the LG is a mini system they are usually not very good sounding. The power rating is usually a huge exaggeration since mini systems are not rated the same way receivers and amplifiers are.
You won't be able to tell if it plays loud enough without listening to it. Same is true of quality of sound.

Solution

racerb29

Commendable
Oct 24, 2016

racerb29

Commendable
Oct 24, 2016
Thank you so much for your most helpful info. You just savrd me ftom wasting $149.85 plus 6% state tax. You've been most helpful and I sinserely appreciate your assistance. Thank You, Bill Rush

TRENDING THREADS