Looking for a few 1ups from lenovo's g505s

OnlineGaming

Honorable
Oct 25, 2013
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16834312829

First off I would like to say I appreciate every ones help so far with issues I have had and how responsive this community is. I hope you, the community can continue to help me as well as others when it is needed. That being said let me get back on topic.

I do know black friday is approaching soon and some laptops that would be very well out of my price range (450.00-500.00) are going to be a little bit closer
(maybe some laptops at 700 will drop to 600? or 600 to 500?)

That being said the laptop I linked to you all at the top of this post seems to be an "ok" standard for low-medium gameplay or other tasks. I am not knowledgeable in the "building" or "tech savy" as far as laptops go so I come to you asking for advice on a few laptops within the 550-700 range for of course the fast responsive laptop with fast response especially in "low spec gaming"

meaning I would like a laptop that can play say... gamecube, playstation 2 emulators or play games like skyrim, borderlands 2, MAYBE black ops 2 on "ok" speed on medium settings but will play "fluent" (no studdering/frame skipping) on LOWEST settings.

I could honestly care less about "graphics" (in the sense that I dont care if things looked realistic vs 8-bit LOL)
I was never the one for "pretty" games. What I need is performance and as much speed as I could get out of a machine.

I know I should be concerned that "overheating" COULD become an issue. That being said sacrifices must be made sometimes. Cooling fan is a simple fix no?

Suggestions (at least 3) is VERY much appreciated and again thank you, the community for all your help and support :)

OnlineGaming

Honorable
Oct 25, 2013

Thank you jaguar for the suggestion so far :)

OnlineGaming

Honorable
Oct 25, 2013

Once again thank you for your response :) I will be keeping a close eye on both suggestions so far

I have already upon google searching refurbished y410's i already found a few cheaper (only like 30-50$ more BUT anything lower is always helpful lol.