Looking for a Gaming Laptop Around $2000

Linkbane

Honorable
Oct 27, 2013
Hey, I was wondering if anyone could help me with finding a certain sort of laptop. Because I likely won't be replacing it for quite some time, there are a few features in particular I'm looking for:
Excellent graphics card (prefer an 880M or thereabout), 15.6 inch, with enough RAM to stream or record via Fraps League of Legends without a hitch (if that's RAM intensive?), a good sound system (finding it very difficult to find much about this), and hopefully at least 3 hours of battery life on low activity.

Things that would be nice are a cooling system that isn't extremely loud (staring at my GT60 when it's running Battlefield or the like), an SSD, and lighting on the logo.

Don't mind how heavy it is, who it's made by, drive, etc.

P.S. On a slightly different note, any suggestions for what sort of internet speed would be necessary to stream at 60 fps?

Thanks for any help!

Linkbane

Honorable
Oct 27, 2013
All looking like good choices (holy those Cyberpower summer deals), but is there any chance of finding a 15.6 inch? It seems like the 17 inch is pretty colossal to put in a lap and type on, and the GT60 I'm using is about 8 pounds already..