Solved! Looking for a gaming laptop for csgo

Status
Not open for further replies.

nepleseftw

Honorable
Feb 5, 2014
I am trying to get a gaming laptop that gives me like constantly over 250-300 fps on csgo, I also wanna do school works on it and mostly play games that aren't hard to run, for ex-csgo,cf. dunno if there's any laptop that meets my need but 200+ would also be on my list and also touchscreen would be great if it exist. Budget would be around 800-1100, if you guys would send links that'd be great ty

Solution
Depends on what settings you want to use. Also, be aware that high end gaming laptops only have 120Hz (maybe 144Hz) screen. The Hz basically represents max FPS the screen can display. At 1080p and a mix of high / very high settings the GTX 1050 Ti manages less than 200 FPS consistently based on the following video. Lowering the graphic settings to medium may get you the FPS you are looking for; definitely possible if you use low settings in my opinion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z01Lj4aOoGk

McDuncun

Honorable
May 6, 2013
Well first off keep in mind that even if it shows 200+ fps on the screen, you are not really seeing it as such. Most displays have a max of 60fps before screen tearing starts occurring. You mean you want the performance to be smooth AF. In that case any notebook with a Nvidia 1060 gpu, you should even be fine with 1050ti one. i5 of i7 won`t matter that much in your case. Look for that as specs and you should find the notebook you want, not going to show you a specific one seeing as there are so many choices I don`t think you should be limited to just one that I recommend.

GPU: 1050ti -->
CPU: i5 or i7
RAM: 8Gb min

SSD if the budget allows for it.

Depends on what settings you want to use. Also, be aware that high end gaming laptops only have 120Hz (maybe 144Hz) screen. The Hz basically represents max FPS the screen can display. At 1080p and a mix of high / very high settings the GTX 1050 Ti manages less than 200 FPS consistently based on the following video. Lowering the graphic settings to medium may get you the FPS you are looking for; definitely possible if you use low settings in my opinion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z01Lj4aOoGk

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.