Looking for a gaming laptop

kast1111920

Honorable
May 21, 2012
Hello, im new here. Gonna buy a new laptop this month,im thinking of buying acer aspire 5755g, i hope someone can help me out. Thank You :)
1. What is your budget? Not more than $1250

2. What is the size of the notebook that you are considering? Anything thats not smaller than 14" display size is fine.

3. What screen resolution do you want? anything thats not smaller than 1366x768

4. Do you need a portable or desktop replacement laptop?.....

5. How much battery life do you need? doesnt matter

6. Do you want to play games with your laptop? If so then please list the games that you want to with the settings that you want for these games. (Low,Medium or High)? I wanna be able to play Diablo 3, Mass Effect 3, Starcraft 2 and some other latest games with at least medium or high setting.

7. What other tasks do you want to do with your laptop? (Photo/Video editing, Etc.) video editing, photoshop, autocad

8. How much storage (Hard Drive capacity) do you need? doesnt matter

9. If you are considering specific sites to buy from, please post their links.

10. How long do you want to keep your laptop?2-3years at least

11. What kind of Optical drive do you need? DVD ROM/Writer,Bluray ROM/Writer,Etc ? Basic dvd is fine, bluray is optional

12. Please tell us about the brands that you prefer to buy from them and the brands that you don't like and explain the reasons. Probably acer or dell...dont have any dislikes though

13. What country do you live in? Malaysia

14. Please tell us any additional information if needed. I like cheese.....jk...

Aerohitman

Distinguished
Dec 10, 2011
Well, that's a pretty big budget.Have you checked out the xoticpc.com site? It has a lot of laptops around 1k that are really good.There is one with a 2nd i7 with a nividia 570 for about 1k. That should easily play all of those games on medium-high. Im personally looking at a HP Pavilion dv6-6c53nr from the microsoft store. $800 1080p a pretty good graphics card and a free xbox which i'll sell (hopefully) and bring the total down to 700 or so and spend that on games :) also i would check Newegg.com if i was you. A lot of good deals on there.