Looking for a Gaming/Multimedia Laptop for $1500

Status
Not open for further replies.

EthanP123

Honorable
Jul 9, 2013
Im currently looking for a 15" Gaming/ multimedia laptop, Im looking for performance around a 860m give or take, it needs to be able to play games such as tf2 on max settings at 60 fps and also be able to do some light video/ photo editing without the thickness of most gaming laptops. (ill leave the heavy stuff for my desktop). In the 1500$ price range.

Solution
Thickness is going to be your problem - skinny gaming laptops are not unicorns, they do exist. But skinny gaming laptops that aren't expensive are unicornish. ASUS' GX500 is going to be perfect for what you're wanting but they don't have a price tag yet so I can't say that your wallet will like the shopping experience. Their G550JK is close, but it's a little over an inch thick which might be more than you're bargaining for.

game junky

Distinguished
Feb 2, 2012
Thickness is going to be your problem - skinny gaming laptops are not unicorns, they do exist. But skinny gaming laptops that aren't expensive are unicornish. ASUS' GX500 is going to be perfect for what you're wanting but they don't have a price tag yet so I can't say that your wallet will like the shopping experience. Their G550JK is close, but it's a little over an inch thick which might be more than you're bargaining for.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.