Looking for a good gaming laptop

somedude011

Estimable
Aug 7, 2014
Hello I am looking for a new 15 inch laptop to use for gaming. I would like it to have a gtx 980m. I would like a 1080 screen and I don't mind if there is a touchscreen or not. I would also like if the laptop gpu was upgradeable, although it wouldn't be a deal breaker. I'd like atleast 1tb of storage. Also I would like good battery life preferably more than 2 or 3 hours. I was looking at the sager np9752 for its upgradeability, but since it has a desktop cpu in it im doubting the battery life. I was also looking at the gigabyte p35x v3. I don't really mind if it is thick or thin but no thicker than 1.5 in. Also my budget is less than $2500. Thank you

The sager looks good on a spec sheet but I am worried about the desktop cpu. That may cause the laptop to heat up quite a bit and also make a lot of noise. Also most games are gpu based. The clevo looks good but may be loud due to its size. If you don't push the limits of the laptop then it should be ok but I would stick with the sager and get the i5 cpu to be safe.