Looking for a low price laptop

HixxAe

Commendable
Mar 12, 2016
1. What is your budget?
My budget is about $800, but that can change.

2. What is the size of the notebook that you are considering?
Any size would do.

3. What screen resolution do you want?
I would want a 1080p screen.

4. Do you need a portable or desktop replacement laptop?
I would need it to be a portable one as I would want to carry it around.

5. How much battery life do you need?
6 hours of usage should be enough.

6. Do you want to play games with your laptop? If so then please list the games that you want to with the settings that you want for these games. (Low,Medium or High)?

Games I would play would be
Minecraft, TF2, Bloons TD defence, Alien Swarm, and I would maybe try out other games if I have the time. As much as possible, I would like to run them at higher game settings but if I can lower the price, I would run them at a lower setting.

7. What other tasks do you want to do with your laptop? (Photo/Video editing, Etc.)
Editing photos and videos, and maybe some virtual things like Android emulator to try apps when I code for fun.

8. How much storage (Hard Drive capacity) do you need?
I would like at least 500GB of storage space.

9. If you are considering specific sites to buy from, please post their links.
-
10. How long do you want to keep your laptop?
I would like to keep my laptop for at least 2 years.

11. What kind of Optical drive do you need? DVD ROM/Writer,Bluray ROM/Writer,Etc ?
-
12. Please tell us about the brands that you prefer to buy from them and the brands that you don't like and explain the reasons.
-
13. What country do you live in?
Singapore.

14. Please tell us any additional information if needed.
I would like AC wifi support as I would download and upload files and I want to have faster speeds.

Thank you!

Solution
http://www.amazon.com/Dell-15-6-Inch-Quad-Core-i5-6300HQ-Processor/dp/B015PYYDMQ

About as good of a system you can get for $800 that's of decent quality. You may be able to find an Acer for cheaper but build quality is not as good on those. Storage is lower than you want but it's an SSD. You may be able to configure it with a larger SSD for a bit more. Look for that model in your area, assuming your $800 budget is US currency and US prices for the systems.
http://www.amazon.com/Dell-15-6-Inch-Quad-Core-i5-6300HQ-Processor/dp/B015PYYDMQ

About as good of a system you can get for $800 that's of decent quality. You may be able to find an Acer for cheaper but build quality is not as good on those. Storage is lower than you want but it's an SSD. You may be able to configure it with a larger SSD for a bit more. Look for that model in your area, assuming your $800 budget is US currency and US prices for the systems.

Solution