Looking for a Phone Similar to a AT&T Z431

rosefire

Distinguished
Apr 3, 2013
I just bought a AT&T Z431 go Phone I tried to use Zedge.net to find wallpapers and I've had no luck finding my new AT&T Z431 it has a Operating System: Android 2.3 (Gingerbread) and it's installed wallpapers have a Display Resolution: 320 x 240 pixels
Color Depth18-bit (262000 Colors)

Apanzee

Honorable
Dec 17, 2012
Why don't you make your own wallpapers?

Find a picture you like online, save it to your computer. Right click the photo and select 'edit.'

If you don't have any photo editing software installed, it should automatically open in Paint. If you do have photo editing software, you should know how to use that to re-size an image - or alternatively right click the file and select 'open with..' then select to open it with Paint.

In Paint, simply click the re-size button at the top, and then check the pixels box. Set it to 320x240 and save the image over the original, or rename it in case you want to use the original for desktop wallpaper or something.

Once you're done re-sizing it, you can move it to the phone via USB. Next just navigate to the photo in the phones gallery app and select to set it as your wallpaper.