Question Looking for a smart watch, not fitness oriented. Is there one with a good calendar display on a simple watch face and 3 days between recharging?

Bill-F

Honorable
Jul 17, 2017
I had a Pebble and loved it with the face that just showed the basics (date, time, weather icon) and a calendar for the next three weeks.
I don't care about heart rate, sleep time, steps, or "cool" faces.
I don't want to charge it every day.

Are there any out there that are good successors to the Pebble?

Nov 15, 2023
Hey there @Bill-F
Yes, there are a few options that can be considered good successors to the Pebble. Here are some options:
1. **Amazfit Bip**: It has a simple design and long battery life, with basic features such as date, time, weather, and calendar. Battery life can last up to 30 days.
2. **Garmin Vivomove**: It is a hybrid smartwatch that combines classical watch design with smart features. It provides basic information such as date, time, and calendar, while also offering fitness tracking features. Battery life can last up to 1 year.
3. **Ticwatch E2**: It runs on Wear OS and offers a variety of watch faces, but you can choose a simple one that only shows the basics. It has a good battery life that can last 1-2 days.

Remember to check the specific features and battery life of each watch before making a decision.

Have any other questions, let me know.