Solved! Looking for a solution, Please help me

Jul 18, 2020
In last few days I am facing a problem in my SD card. (FSCK000.REC) This is the name of a file that automatically generate thousand of 0 kb files in my sd card. How do I solve this and remove this from my device?

Solution
In last few days I am facing a problem in my SD card. (FSCK000.REC) This is the name of a file that automatically generate thousand of 0 kb files in my sd card. How do I solve this and remove this from my device?
FSCKxxx.REC means File System check record.
Usually are created if you are not closing down the operating system the "normal" way, like you take the battery out. Linux always check the file system at bootup and if something "not-normal" (any left overs from improper close down) are found then a FSCHxxx.rec file is created to be analysed by the system administrator.

raykneale

Honorable
Oct 5, 2017
FSCKxxx.REC means File System check record.
Usually are created if you are not closing down the operating system the "normal" way, like you take the battery out. Linux always check the file system at bootup and if something "not-normal" (any left overs from improper close down) are found then a FSCHxxx.rec file is created to be analysed by the system administrator.

Solution