looking for a solution

Aug 15, 2018
i have my hp laptop that is being problem with the display inches ,now i got changed but the screen turns red colour ??? ,why does it turn red ??
and also does the display(inches) is connected with the main parts that are being driven for the graphics card and motherboard ???

Solution
what do you mean by display 'inches'? and what do you mean its connected to the main parts for graphics card and motherboard?

I'm guessing you got the LCD panel replaced and now you are seeing artifacts / abnormal color tints on the screen. I would take it back to the technician who repaired it, I think he may not have soldered/connected all the display interface pins correctly. Incorrect connections to the display hardware would cause what I believe you are seeing.

engineer5261

Commendable
Apr 26, 2016
what do you mean by display 'inches'? and what do you mean its connected to the main parts for graphics card and motherboard?

I'm guessing you got the LCD panel replaced and now you are seeing artifacts / abnormal color tints on the screen. I would take it back to the technician who repaired it, I think he may not have soldered/connected all the display interface pins correctly. Incorrect connections to the display hardware would cause what I believe you are seeing.

Solution