Solved! looking for best deals for 4 phones

Nov 19, 2018
My wife and I are looking to upgrade our phones....She has an iphone 6 and wants either XS or XR. I have a Samsung S7 and want the Note 9. We currently have Verizon with a 8 GB plan. We also would like to add 2 more lines for our 9 year old daughters( they don't need the latest phone unless its a worth while deal). We would also be willing to change carriers if there were a better deal or package. We are in central Massachusetts and we are looking to see what deal and/or carrier has the best deal for us . Looking at this black Friday to purchase.
Thanks, Scott M.

Solution
https://www.google.com/search?q=black+friday+phone+deals&rlz=1C1GCEA_enUS824US824&oq=Black+Friday+phon&aqs=chrome.0.0l2j69i57j0l3.2799j0j4&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8 should give you enough things to go with

There are so many combinations of carriers, phones, plans and area coverage that it would be pretty much impossible to have someone else pick for you. Maybe if you hired a personal tech assistant to sit with you for a few hours and go through every plan on every carrier with phones they offer then.

I will tell you from experience that Verizon has better coverage and more reliable network than anyone else, never mind what the ads say. I have been in areas in MA where my Verizon phone was the only one working. It's funny being in a...
https://www.google.com/search?q=black+friday+phone+deals&rlz=1C1GCEA_enUS824US824&oq=Black+Friday+phon&aqs=chrome.0.0l2j69i57j0l3.2799j0j4&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8 should give you enough things to go with

There are so many combinations of carriers, phones, plans and area coverage that it would be pretty much impossible to have someone else pick for you. Maybe if you hired a personal tech assistant to sit with you for a few hours and go through every plan on every carrier with phones they offer then.

I will tell you from experience that Verizon has better coverage and more reliable network than anyone else, never mind what the ads say. I have been in areas in MA where my Verizon phone was the only one working. It's funny being in a doctors office and everyone is waving the phones around looking for a signal when my phone is at full bars LOL

Changing carriers just to find cheap phones would be silly, you will just end up bring frustrated with poor service and locked into some contact with the phones.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS