Looking for decent gaming laptop

Feb 21, 2018
Hi, need a little advise for gaming laptop

1. What is your budget?
1000-1500$

2. What is the size of the notebook that you are considering?
15.6-17"
Prefer 17"

3. What screen resolution do you want?
1080p will do. 120Hz if possible
Need good color accuracy

4. Do you need a portable or desktop replacement laptop?
Desktop replacement.. Size and weight shouldn't be problem (as long as portable)

5. How much battery life do you need?
Shouldn't be problem

6. Do you want to play games with your laptop? If so then please list the games that you want to with the settings that you want for these games. (Low,Medium or High)?
I do play dota.. Medium to high graphic is fine (as long as it can keep the performance in future)

7. What other tasks do you want to do with your laptop? (Photo/Video editing, Etc.)
For entertainment purpose (GAMING, music, movie.. Rendering 3d sometimes with sweethome3d and GIMP inkscape a little

8. How much storage (Hard Drive capacity) do you need?
320GB is enough

9. If you are considering specific sites to buy from, please post their links.
No..

10. How long do you want to keep your laptop?
5 years decent gaming performance preferred (if possible)

11. What kind of Optical drive do you need? DVD ROM/Writer,Bluray ROM/Writer,Etc ?
At least DVD ROM is a must

12. Please tell us about the brands that you prefer to buy from them and the brands that you don't like and explain the reasons.
Any will do

13. What country do you live in?
Indonesia

14. Please tell us any additional information if needed
FINGERPRINT!

I have been looking a while.. Actually ASUS ROG GL703 fit my taste, but sadly, no fingerprint scanner..
Is there any gaming laptop with fingerprint scanner, Intel core i7-7700 (Ryzen will do too), Nvidia 1060 (or better) in 1000 to 1500 price point?

Thanks in advance

zoltan.boese

Notable
Jan 30, 2018
Solution