Looking for laptop - £320 budget - Intel Only CPU.

dansgas1000

Honorable
Jun 1, 2012
1. What is your budget? £320 (I'm getting it for Christmas and santa can't afford anything more expensive :D

2. What is the size of the notebook that you are considering? 15"

3. What screen resolution do you want? 1366x768 but a bit lower is fine.

4. Do you need a portable or desktop replacement laptop? I currently have a desktop, I will keep it but I want a Laptop too for portability.

5. How much battery life do you need? Good as possible ;)

6. Do you want to play games with your laptop? If so then please list the games that you want to with the settings that you want for these games. (Low,Medium or High)? No.

7. What other tasks do you want to do with your laptop? (Photo/Video editing, Etc.) Watch videos (High definition) long videos such as Family Guy episodes and maybe movies.

8. How much storage (Hard Drive capacity) do you need? At least 320GB would be good.

9. If you are considering specific sites to buy from, please post their links. No.

10. How long do you want to keep your laptop? AT LEAST a year but ill probably keep it for longer

11. What kind of Optical drive do you need? DVD ROM/Writer,Bluray ROM/Writer,Etc ? DVD drive thingy if possible :)

12. Please tell us about the brands that you prefer to buy from them and the brands that you don't like and explain the reasons. Asus I like. I HATE AMD.

13. What country do you live in? United Kingdom

14. Please tell us any additional information if needed. On-board graphics is fine. An Intel Core i3 would be good or Pentium at the lowest. I DO NOT WANT AMD BECAUSE IT SUCKS. I prefer brand Asus.

Thanks all. Please find me one so I can put it on my list for santa :3

I was looking at Asus X54C i3 edition hmmm

dansgas1000

Honorable
Jun 1, 2012

Thanks for your reply but that is very expensive since it's with an Intel Celeron and I do not want Windows 8. But thanks :)

dansgas1000

Honorable
Jun 1, 2012

Thanks for your reply :D

Yeah, I think ill probably get this one, does anyone know the battery life for it? :)

Hi :)

Nowhere near what they quote lol...

Most lappies are around 2 hours ish...

All the best Brett :)