Looking to buy a Gaming Laptop! New/Beginner!

Sep 15, 2018
1. What is your budget?
$1,300
2. What is the size of the notebook that you are considering?
i guess 13 inch - 15 inch,
3. What screen resolution do you want?
a good one
4. Do you need a portable or desktop replacement laptop?
portable
5. How much battery life do you need?
enough to play for a while
6. Do you want to play games with your laptop? If so then please list the games that you want to with the settings that you want for these games. (Low,Medium or High)?
smite, diablo 3, wow, etc.
7. What other tasks do you want to do with your laptop? (Photo/Video editing, Etc.)
Browsing: youtube, twitch, other websites,

8. How much storage (Hard Drive capacity) do you need?
Enough to play with around a few games,
9. If you are considering specific sites to buy from, please post their links.
dont know any cuz idk what to ask for since im new at this (Gaming)
10. How long do you want to keep your laptop?
A long time
11. What kind of Optical drive do you need? DVD ROM/Writer,Bluray ROM/Writer,Etc ?
Dont care
12. Please tell us about the brands that you prefer to buy from them and the brands that you don't like and explain the reasons.
Any good and popular brand is fine with me
13. What country do you live in?
USA
14. Please tell us any additional information if needed.
it would be cool if you could customize the color of the keyboard. i heard alienware does that but its to expensive and someone told me it costs more than what you get.

Solution
Take a look at www.xoticpc.com it's my favorite site to find gaming laptops at, good selection and easy to sort and see things at a glance. You can find systems with backlit and rgb for your price range. Things like "a good one" "for a while" is not really standards to look for. I'd get a 1080 screen for a laptop, even a 17" one. Gaming systems probably will run 2-3 hours on battery while actually used for games.
Take a look at www.xoticpc.com it's my favorite site to find gaming laptops at, good selection and easy to sort and see things at a glance. You can find systems with backlit and rgb for your price range. Things like "a good one" "for a while" is not really standards to look for. I'd get a 1080 screen for a laptop, even a 17" one. Gaming systems probably will run 2-3 hours on battery while actually used for games.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS