Looking to buy a gaming laptop within 1 lakh INR

baraka167

Commendable
Nov 24, 2016
I am a college student in my final year. I want to buy a gaming laptop within 1lakh INR.

I will be using it for my final year project involving cloud simulation and for gaming. I play games like black ops 3, overwatch, doom, need for speed rivals,Mortal kombat x, dota 2 etc. i want to be able to play some of the latest title but not at the highest settings of course. Also i watch a lot of movies and series.

I have two latops.
1. Dell inspiron 15 7559 and
2. Asus rog gl552vw-cn430t

I am in a great confusion as to buy which. My main priorities are
i.) good gaming performance
ii.) good battery backup
iii.) i7 processor
iv.) gtx 960m 4gb ddr5 graphics (really want)
v.) 1tb hard-disk
(These are not in any particular order)

I don't mind not having an ssd as I will definitely add one if it is not provided in the laptop itself.

I don't mind about the looks of the laptop as I like both of them. Please help me make a decision.

All suggestions are welcome. If a better alternative is possible then please do share.

Sorry for a lengthy thread.

Thank you in advance.

Solution
Well i give you a little bit more information about the systems i gathered from reviews:

1) Dell: Bad Quality case with soft plastic, a very bad tochpad driver and a bending keyboard on a otherwise ok system with decent battery life

2) Asus: Quality case and components with a slightly better gpu performance even compared to other GTX960 builds, but uses more power and battery life is not that great. In addition the Asus Notebook is louder

thehutti

Estimable
May 12, 2014
Well i give you a little bit more information about the systems i gathered from reviews:

1) Dell: Bad Quality case with soft plastic, a very bad tochpad driver and a bending keyboard on a otherwise ok system with decent battery life

2) Asus: Quality case and components with a slightly better gpu performance even compared to other GTX960 builds, but uses more power and battery life is not that great. In addition the Asus Notebook is louder

Solution