Looking to buy a Gaming laptop

Connor10345

Estimable
Dec 22, 2015
Hi First off I'm not going to lie I know absolutely nothing about computers which is why I need some help. I've been looking into buying a laptop for gaming. But everything I have seen so far seems very expensive since I only have around £350. Is there anything out there anyone would recommend? Or would I perhaps be better off with a PC? Although I would really prefer a laptop.

I should probably add that I'm from the UK

Thank you for any help:)

Solution
PC's are better, what you pay for a laptop, you'll save at least £50 on a pc of similar specs. My mate just bought a new pc to build, all in cost him £400 and it's pretty good, pentium g3258, gtx 960 8gb ram. So you can build one or get a prebuilt. I would suggest synntechgaming.com, fairly cheap. But What i would say is save up more money, at that price range, every £ makes a difference, try and get to £400 or £450 budget

Mattz982

Honorable
Nov 5, 2013
PC's are better, what you pay for a laptop, you'll save at least £50 on a pc of similar specs. My mate just bought a new pc to build, all in cost him £400 and it's pretty good, pentium g3258, gtx 960 8gb ram. So you can build one or get a prebuilt. I would suggest synntechgaming.com, fairly cheap. But What i would say is save up more money, at that price range, every £ makes a difference, try and get to £400 or £450 budget

Solution