Solved! Looking to buy laptop £300-£400

Samuel_68

Commendable
Nov 23, 2016
Looking to buy a laptop. Preferably 1st hand and the budget is £300-£400 and I'm willing to go about £20 pound at most over the budget. Looking to play the sims 4 and have programs such as word.

Could someone please help me by selecting a laptop and give me a few pointers/links to sites where I can find a laptop capable of these processes. Thank you!

rune2h

Proper
May 1, 2018
There's a virtual ocean of laptops in that price range, so besides the programs that you listed, is there anything else specific that you can given information about? Brand preferences, features, etc?

If you're literally just looking for any capable laptop, look at the system requirements for Sims 4, and make sure you are within the recommended specifications when choosing a laptop, and go for a best seller while paying attention to reviews. Amazon would be a good place to start, although I don't know of any popular sites for the UK when buying laptops.

Samuel_68

Commendable
Nov 23, 2016
I just want the most specifications out of the price. Windows ten would be handy however touchscreen doesn't matter. Mostly just processing power is important. I just want a speedy laptop for the best price possible.