Solved! Looking to Buy Laptop

Feb 9, 2018
What is your budget?
£400

What is the size of the notebook that you are considering?
I am looking for a fairly light weight maybe 15" laptop.

What screen resolution do you want?
Screen is one of the most important things to me. Maybe 1080p dont think I would like to go lower unless its a nice screen.

Do you need a portable or desktop replacement laptop?
I have a decent gaming PC which I plan to use to stream games to my Laptop so i wont need a good graphics card in my Laptop.

How much battery life do you need?
Probably wont need much, an hour or two.

Do you want to play games with your laptop? If so then please list the games that you want to with the settings that you want for these games. (Low,Medium or High)?
I want to play games but I will streaming them with Steam and Nvidia. I would like a decent screen on the Laptop but graphics card not really required.

What other tasks do you want to do with your laptop? (Photo/Video editing, Etc.)
I will be doing some minor graphics work in Photoshop nothing heavy.

How much storage (Hard Drive capacity) do you need?
About 128gb minimum would require SSD.

What kind of Optical drive do you need? DVD ROM/Writer,Bluray ROM/Writer,Etc ?
None

What country do you live in?
United Kingdom

Solution

In that price it would not have a 200+ GB SSD or a 1080 screen, the lower models in that price range are 128 GB and 768 screens.

I like those models, prior year ones you can find at a good discount from some sellers.

I don't think you will find a new laptop for 400 with both a larger than a 128 gb SSD and a 1080 screen.

In that price it would not have a 200+ GB SSD or a 1080 screen, the lower models in that price range are 128 GB and 768 screens.

I like those models, prior year ones you can find at a good discount from some sellers.

I don't think you will find a new laptop for 400 with both a larger than a 128 gb SSD and a 1080 screen.

Solution
Feb 9, 2018
Nope you are right guess I will have to go lower :p

Screen size: 15.6in
Processor Model: Intel Core i3
Processor Number: 7100U
RAM Memory: 4GB
Storage: 128GB
Screen Resolution: 1366 x 768
Operating System: Windows 10

1366x768 seems standard for my price range and 128 SSD should be fine ill just get a 128GB USB Drive for storing junk on.

Its £376 on Amazon.co.uk by the looks of things.