lost one channel on my tv

deefouur

Prominent
Dec 20, 2017
We had an outdoor antenna but the function of that is to have clear reception of the television. But one day, when I on the television I tried to check for the channel that I watched everyday but unfortunately it was lost. I don't know how to return the channel. I need some help regarding this. Thanks!

Solution
My guess is that your antenna moved in the wind and is no longer pointing in the optimum direction for the channel you want. That means the signal is too low for your TV. You will need to figure out where to point your antenna and use a compass to verify the pointing angle. The smallest end of the antenna should be pointing in the direction.

kanewolf

Judicious
My guess is that your antenna moved in the wind and is no longer pointing in the optimum direction for the channel you want. That means the signal is too low for your TV. You will need to figure out where to point your antenna and use a compass to verify the pointing angle. The smallest end of the antenna should be pointing in the direction.

Solution

deefouur

Prominent
Dec 20, 2017

--
If I will buy a new antenna for my television, is it possible that the lost channel will come back?

deefouur

Prominent
Dec 20, 2017

--
Well, I still have the outdoor antenna. But, if I will change it from a new one? Is it possible that the channel that I want will come back?

deefouur

Prominent
Dec 20, 2017

--
I haven't tried yet because I'm at work now. Maybe later, I'll try to fix my antenna. It's actually an old model, It's Daewoo tv but i'm not sure about the model number.