LulzSec Reborn, Hacks Into Military Dating Site, CSS Corp.

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

geminireaper

Distinguished
Feb 14, 2007
nothing but a bunch of script kiddies trying to excersize their "power". Sigh....all will be in jail within 3 months. What a waste of space.

pharoahhalfdead

Distinguished
Nov 30, 2010
[citation][nom]wild9[/nom]Yeah I mean, this administration would never do anything like that.. open borders policy; North American Union; driving Americans off their land, war; sending the economy to hell in hand-basket and lately, playing the race card in a case where the full fact's aren't even known yet.Absolute power corrupts absolutely.[/citation]

SO, because you're mad at a few individuals, then let's condemn anybody and everybody who is directly and indirectly involved or uninvolved? I agree completely with the frustration and sense of failure of the politicians, and upper echelon, but should we condemn you WILD9, and expose your private life, personal info, and what sites you visit just because you have an affiliation with a group I have angst against?

pharoahhalfdead

Distinguished
Nov 30, 2010
[citation][nom]tofu2go[/nom]This is terrible... The life of an enlisted soldier is not easy, especially w.r.t. having a normal relationship when you are being deployed for months to a year at a time. Many soldiers joined with good intentions to serve their country. Other did it for the benefits, e.g. pay for school, provide for family, etc... A dating site for military personnel might sound funny to a civilian, but if you think about it, it probably serves a real need. pharoahhalfdead is absolutely right, this is a failure of human decency. These people should be ashamed of themselves.[/citation]

I agree, why are some people so surprised to find out that military men and women have feelings also? They have a sex drive, like games, and food just like everybody else. They're not robots.
Look at what happens when people are surrounded by war and fighting 24/7. Listen to the stories of how many thousands of Vietnam Vets turned out. It's tragic. Our troops and soldiers need plenty of ways to relax and keep their sanity so that they don't become victims like many Vietnam Vets.

11796pcs

Distinguished
Jan 3, 2011
Usually I'm in support of these hacktivist groups but both of these hacks were against normal everyday people. It's despicable. At least Anonymous has a message: free speech. These attacks are nothing but hurtful and don't solve anything except destroying people's lives and the fact that they brought military men and women into this is awful.

Kami3k

Distinguished
Jan 17, 2008
Lol, [citation][nom]pharoahhalfdead[/nom] Our troops and soldiers need plenty of ways to relax and keep their sanity so that they don't become victims like many Vietnam Vets.[/citation]

How about, not being in the military if you can't handle it?

xerroz

Distinguished
Jun 15, 2010
[citation][nom]Tomfreak[/nom]Why cant they waste the time on RIAA/MPAA.[/citation]
Exactly. They should aim their "guns" at the MAFIAA

pharoahhalfdead

Distinguished
Nov 30, 2010
[citation][nom]Kami3k[/nom]Lol, How about, not being in the military if you can't handle it?[/citation]

Nice, disrespect every military man and woman who has ever served that had any type of battle related disorder, whether it's emotional or mental. Besides, it's not about "not being able to handle it," if you don't think people have a right to relieve stress or relax then I feel sorry for your family. You must be incredibly difficult to get along with. What makes you think you should be the only one to get a break?

Status
Not open for further replies.