Solved! Lumia 950 gaming performance

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 4, 2018
Hi!

So my story is the following. I play a game for years now, which needs 1 GB memory. I used a Lumia 640, it worked great, obviously didnt have the smoothest fps. So 2 months ago i changed my phone to Lumia 950, which is a huge upgrade, bought it used, but bought a brand new battery for it too. It has 3 GB memory, prev phone had 1 GB. My problem is that the game sometimes runs with incredible fps, so smooth its crazy good. But only for like a minute or something, and randomly during gameplay, and then the fps drops. Sometimes it drops so much that its even lower than on my prev phone. I just dont understand why. Im kinda a minimalist, i use only the messenger app, viber and skype and thats it. I did put the sd card from the old phone to the new. I installed the game on the phones storage. Both have more than 50% free space.
What can cause the problem? Does it have something corrupted? Memory? Processor? What? Any idea?

Thanks for help in advance!

Solution
The Lumia 950 XL powerful hardware support doesn’t let any game crash or lag. The phone is powered by a 3GB of RAM and the performance of the phone has been boosted to due the presence of Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 810 processor
May 4, 2018

Hi, thanks for the reply. However, i think you missed my point. My point is that something slows down my gameplay. My phone can run this specific game on the highest framerate, however 90% of the gameplay time it is slowed down by something. Nothing running on the background, nothing barely installed on the phone, etc. This is the problem.

sonali456

Great
May 9, 2018
The Lumia 950 XL powerful hardware support doesn’t let any game crash or lag. The phone is powered by a 3GB of RAM and the performance of the phone has been boosted to due the presence of Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 810 processor

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.