Luminous Sofa Lights Up Your Outdoors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arethel

Distinguished
Jan 16, 2009
Certain temperatures of light can actually act as insect repellent. The only problem is that I wouldn't want that fugly yellow light as my outdoor ambiance.

I could totally see these chairs near swimming pools at four and five star hotels. That was the first thing that came to mind when I saw the picture. I remember staying at a Hyatt where there were giant marshmallow chairs next to the swimming pool that had lights underwater performing a similar effect.

Another thought that comes to mind the more I think about this is the hmm... interesting silhouette of an object that is placed on such an illuminated chair. *grin*

G

Cool chick at dinner party wearing beautiful white dress sits down, oh no how embarrassing, you can see through her dress... FAIL!

tokenz

Distinguished
Mar 11, 2006
[citation][nom]moricon[/nom]Cool chick at dinner party wearing beautiful white dress sits down, oh no how embarrassing, you can see through her dress... FAIL![/citation]

How is that a fail? Its a win for me. Also you think that women who wear white dresses dont know that you can see a silhouette?

[citation][nom]back_by_demand[/nom]For who?For all the dudes stood round her...WIN!!![/citation]

+1

tokenz

Distinguished
Mar 11, 2006
[citation][nom]tokenz[/nom]How is that a fail? Its a win for me. Also you think that women who wear white dresses dont know that you can see a silhouette?+1[/citation]

Plus how many women do you know that wear a white dress and sit down with their legs wide open? Most women I know (excluding your mom) crosses their legs when they sit down.

Status
Not open for further replies.