Man Buys $3 Billion CD-ROM on Amazon

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jdragyn

Distinguished
Nov 13, 2009
[citation][nom]coopchennick[/nom]haha did anyone catch his response on the bottom of the linked amazon image[/citation]

Haha yeah! 1% of $3bn...

mman74

Distinguished
Mar 22, 2006
Are you sure that wasn't Dr Evil from 1966 trying to extort money from our Governments by threatening to unleash Windows 98 back onto all our computers?
Doesn't he realize that in this day and age this is typically wjay we pay Corporate bankers for bringing the global economy to it's knees?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cKKHSAE1gIs

anamaniac

Distinguished
Jan 7, 2009
Wow... tried to quickly switch to $250,000... that's actually a really low move... try to rob someone of their life savings... (and wasn't even going to give me a share)

sslazio77

Distinguished
Oct 14, 2009
Half of you don't know how to read. If your making comments like "Oh I have my windows cd still ill sell it" He wasn't selling OS software.. read the article idiots

rooket

Distinguished
Feb 3, 2009
[citation][nom]JohnnyLucky[/nom]I still have my original DOS 2.2.1 floppy disk from 1984![/citation]

I still have original dos 6.0 upgrade installation floppies. I remember how excited I was about the purchase when I got it... this is the only microsoft software I remember ever purchasing that I used besides what comes preinstalled on laptops. actually was more excited about Dos 6.0 upgrade than buying my laptop with windows vista on it years later! (no pun intended about vista since I already had it on another machine)

Status
Not open for further replies.