Man Charged for Attempt to Corrupt Terrorist DB

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

anamaniac

Distinguished
Jan 7, 2009
I don't like American politics on terrorism.
It makes flying down south very difficult.
Next time I fly, I'm gonna grow a bigass beard, wear a turban, a bigass poofy jacket, and make every 10th word I say Allah. When they ask my reason for visiting, I'll say I'm the foreman for a demolitions project.
Then sue the living hell out of them from their response.
"it's cold in Canada, of course I don't shave often. Same reason for the jacket. You call it a turban, I call it a decorative toque. I'm also assisting on demolishing a group of old unsafe abandoned warehouse buildings so kids don't get hurt." =D

seriousazn

Distinguished
Dec 1, 2009
[citation][nom]anamaniac[/nom]I don't like American politics on terrorism.It makes flying down south very difficult.Next time I fly, I'm gonna grow a bigass beard, wear a turban, a bigass poofy jacket, and make every 10th word I say Allah. When they ask my reason for visiting, I'll say I'm the foreman for a demolitions project.Then sue the living hell out of them from their response. "it's cold in Canada, of course I don't shave often. Same reason for the jacket. You call it a turban, I call it a decorative toque. I'm also assisting on demolishing a group of old unsafe abandoned warehouse buildings so kids don't get hurt." =D[/citation]
lol, have you seen chaser's war on everything. They had the same scenario where someone was recording around a nuclear facility, one was in an 'american' outfit and another in a 'terrorist' outfit...guess who got kicked out?..

Status
Not open for further replies.