Man in Public Toilet Tweets for Toilet Paper Delivery

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

eyemaster

Distinguished
Apr 28, 2009
How much crap stuck to his bum if he can't just pull up his pants and find another bathroom? Or at least just get the hand paper towel? Twitter is making people dumber or something? Toilet paper is but one way to wipe your ass...

Hunter844

Distinguished
Apr 9, 2009
Considering most toilets in Japan use some form of Bidet or squat...I'm surprised he needed to squeeze the Charmin. Must be a tourist.

Tmanishere

Distinguished
Jun 23, 2009
[citation][nom]Rab1d-BDGR[/nom]I'm surprised Japan still has some of these old "leagacy" toiletry hardware lying around. Using toilet paper is soooooooo 19th century!:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toilets_in_Japan[/citation]

Have you used this yourself? Most of the time you still use some toilet paper to give yourself a final wipe or drying.

mlopinto2k1

Distinguished
Apr 25, 2006
If I waited 20 minutes to wipe my ass.. I might as well just get up and go home because by that time it would have crusted to the point of not being able to wipe.

isamuelson

Distinguished
Aug 1, 2008
Thinking about this further, this is a case of someone VERY lazy. In the amount of time it took for someone to act on his tweet/sheet (20 minutes), he could have gone to another stall and found paper there. Heck, I'm SURE there were paper towels by the sink.

It's amazing how people have become so lazy and dependent on technology these days that they've forgotten how to fend for themselves.

ElCdt

Distinguished
Oct 9, 2009
He should have tweeted for some heavy grit sand paper instead, because after 20 minutes there´s no way he will wipe that scab off with Scottex.

ALANMAN

Distinguished
Aug 14, 2006
[citation][nom]Rab1d-BDGR[/nom]I'm surprised Japan still has some of these old "leagacy" toiletry hardware lying around. Using toilet paper is soooooooo 19th century!:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toilets_in_Japan[/citation]

This is called a Bidet - pronounced /bɨˈdeɪ/ - and has been around for centuries. What they've done in Japan is just combine it with the toilet. Not really new tech by a long shot.

ionut19

Distinguished
Oct 31, 2008
I do not want to offend anybody here but come on..this is an article? You have got to be kidding me.

So..if i buy a new phone and message or call someone from the bathroom to get me some toilet paper you will make this a news article?

This is a "low" for toms.

Status
Not open for further replies.