Man Jailed Indefinitely for Involvment in Online Child Abuse Ring

Status
Not open for further replies.

sacre

Distinguished
Jul 13, 2006
Although I agree this man is screwed up, other pedophiles that have a few images shouldn't be jailed. They obviously have a mental disorder, and need help. Be taught to hold those urges back, to avoid it all together. Etc, etc. Pedophiles that hurt children though need to be jailed for a long time, those are the ones that just went to far with their illness and are a hazard to society.

Gamecase

Distinguished
May 10, 2008
Shoot all the pedophiles... save the tax payers money for rehabilitating the victimised children, sry if is a little harsh but thats what I think of someone who would violate a child.

G

Is that a ***** joke?

Bring it out into the open and LEGALISE IT?!??!?!

Sick ***** like you need to be put away for good.

Cmhone

Distinguished
Feb 15, 2005
They really should all be shot, because they perpetuate themselves with their sexual abuse, making the victim believe that it's normal, sometimes irreversibly. Even the molesters themselves say they can't or won't stop, so what's the point of prison?

G

Neither the pitchfork lynch mob approach, nor the casual let-it-be approach are correct.

We are talking about relative age of maturity, which even in the Western world varies from 13 to 17.

I believe the best methods of rehabilitation and restriction should be applied to criminal paedophilia offenders. After all, our children's lives are just as much (or more) at risk from dangerous drivers, fatty foods, global warming and the ubiquitous example of adults pursuing pervasive hedonism and materialism such as the raunch-culture lifestyle.

sacre

Distinguished
Jul 13, 2006
Dont get me wrong, it is foul, and disgusting. A person who takes the picture, hurts the child, or does anything to the child directly, should be punished harshly. A person who looks at the photos, should be punished.

But What makes a human want to have sexual relations with a child? something that isn't even ready for such acts? what makes them so attracted to this body that has no real features a typical male would be attracted too?

This is what I want to know, In some cases, its just because the male wants an easy form of pleasure, and a child is the easiest to "force". This sickens me to hell and back, but for other males that just feel attracted to them, what are they thinking?

What in the hell makes them attracted to a no hip, no leg, no boob very short person?

I don't get whats going on in their minds...

Status
Not open for further replies.