Man Live-Tweeted Attack on Osama Bin Laden

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

spectrewind

Distinguished
Mar 25, 2009
[citation][nom]SephirothMK[/nom]Osama doesn't exist. He is a fictive enemy created by the USA to explain their self-bombing of 9/11 so they can justify the invasion of the middle east and stealing all the oil.And now that their little "war" campaign is over, it's very easy to say that they killed Osama and that America is safe once again.....[/citation]

Hmmm.... I would like to see someone like you take up residence next to the family of someone killed on 9/11, then mock them over it.

See how long you survive...

samely

Distinguished
Jun 5, 2009
[citation][nom]hellwig[/nom]I thought Obama said no Americans were harmed, but a dead helicopter pilot seems like harm to me.[/citation]
I guess you didn't read the part of the story where they blew the helicopter up on purpose, while no one was inside, because it malfunctioned.

spectrewind

Distinguished
Mar 25, 2009
[citation][nom]pirateboy[/nom]they gave him a sea man's grave....now they don't have his body...that's mighty convenientanyway, I wouldn't be surprised if the next "inside job" will involve nukes...remember those 2 japanese cities you levelled in '45 america?....karma is a bitch...it will happen to you now that you have stirred up a hornets nest of insane muslims willing to die with a suitcase nuke for a bunch of virgin booty...goodluck with that LOL[/citation]

Are you aware that the 1945 bombing were a response to Pearl Harbor?

warmon6

Distinguished
Jul 24, 2009
[citation][nom]dontbeliveeverything[/nom]Why hasn't a picture of the dead body been released? IF YOU BELIEVE THIS LIE YOU ARE RETARDED![/citation]

Do you expect every thing to come in one go?!?!?!? Heck, it took us weeks to get pic's and live images of the BP oil spill.

Do i want to see pic's. Yes. Do i expect them to come right away. Not really. They may not be saying lies. Although really. Why lie about something like this? to the people that were hurt on 9/11, they would cause an uproar against the gov. if that was the case.

As a quote from V for Vendetta movie that in my personal option is true for any gov.

"People should not be afraid of their governments. Governments should be afraid of their people."

jasonpwns

Distinguished
Jun 19, 2010
You know what confuses me? If the attack did indeed happen last night, then how were they able to get DNA evidence so quickly?

pocketdrummer

Distinguished
Dec 1, 2007
If people don't stop with the Anti-American, Conspiracy theorist bullshit, I'm going to go on a bitch slapping spree across the world.

It's real easy to sit at home and get all pissed off about world conflicts, but the fact of the matter is that none of you have any first hand knowledge of ANYTHING going on. You haven't spoken to the president, you probably haven't served overseas, you probably aren't a resistance fighter, you don't know jack shit. So stop spouting off all this, "America is the root of all evil" crap and enjoy your boring everyday life that has been, no doubt, enriched by American innovations.

Simply put, there have been terrorist attacks all over the world by Al Qaeda, Osama Bin Laden, and his followers. Most of the world wanted him gone, but none had actually stepped up to do it. Whether or not our intentions were clear and whether or not our politicians lied to the world (US citizens included), it doesn't change the fact that we did the job everyone wanted but none would attempt to accomplish.

pocketdrummer

Distinguished
Dec 1, 2007
[citation][nom]jasonpwns[/nom]You know what confuses me? If the attack did indeed happen last night, then how were they able to get DNA evidence so quickly?[/citation]

The order was given on Friday. They had 4 days to prepare for the tests and only 24 hours to complete them once his body was recovered so they could give him a proper burial and avoid any backlash the Islamic community.

It's sounds a bit fishy, we'll find out whether or not it's true eventually. Ultimately, we only know what we're told, so decide for yourself whether to side with conspiracy theorists or politicians. The choices aren't exactly reliable, but that's what we've got.

darkguset

Distinguished
Aug 17, 2006
They (the US) gave Osama a "proper burial"??? Since when did they had his burial as a number 1 priority? What a load of BS... They did transport so many people to Guantanamo within a matter of hours and they could not get Osama's body on US soil within 24hours? Who would complain if they did not bury him within that time limit? His family? LOL! Why would the US care? And don't tell me they don't know anything about freezing bodies... what a big load of BS and I feel sorry for all those people that believe it and don't have some common sense.

reprotected

Distinguished
Oct 13, 2009
This is the story, Osama and Bush were chillin' together for a while after the 9/11 incident, and Obama needed to prepare for next year's election since Donald Trump dissed him hard, so he kidnapped Osama while him and Bush was having a sleepover, shipped him to Pakistan, and killed him there. Now Bush lost his best friend, Donald Trump can't say sh*t, Obama looks good cause Osama was caught in his presidency, and Al Qaeda soldiers are now unable to support themselves or their families, so they are going to commit suicide; if you know what I mean.

captaincharisma

Distinguished
[citation][nom]xbeater[/nom]Explain to me why I still don't think this guy is actually dead, and why him being alive does not worry me at all or scare me in any way.[/citation]

i guess you will not be satisfied until you see his birth and death certificate and school records as well like you wanted from obama

nebun

Distinguished
Oct 20, 2008
[citation][nom]memadmax[/nom]The "blast" is from the helicopter that was destroyed by the Seals when it broke down after landing in bin ladens' compound.....[/citation]
wow, we are a super power but we can't keep our helicopters from breaking down....sad, very sad, tks to all the paycuts osama has been imposing

nebun

Distinguished
Oct 20, 2008
[citation][nom]virtualban[/nom]Waiting for this to die already... :|[/citation]
yep they are making such a big deal....all of a sudden everyone is getting along, such bs....i wonder when our boys and gals come home? we really need to get out of that part of the world, we are making it worse :(

dragonsqrrl

Distinguished
Nov 19, 2009
[citation][nom]spectrewind[/nom]Are you aware that the 1945 bombing were a response to Pearl Harbor?[/citation]
ummm... no it wasn't. Ultimately the nukes were chosen as an alternative to a land invasion. According to US estimates the casualty count, suffered by both US military and Japanese military/civilians, would've been far greater had a land invasion taken place.

But on that topic, you do realize that 68 civilians were killed in Pearl Harbor, compared to the hundreds of thousands that died in Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

wild9

Distinguished
May 20, 2007
Wow, this really couldn't have come at a better time for Obama, amidst his election campaign and the continued concerns surrounding his birth certificate. What a coincidence.

tommydyhr

Distinguished
Aug 5, 2010
[citation][nom]dragonsqrrl[/nom]What makes you certain they're American?[/citation]
My apologies for the generalization. It's just my general observation that most conspirational theorists and indeed theories originates in North America.

Let me rephrase my statement. I believe "lol @ the dumb [people] who doesn't believe this.", is more on the money :)

doped

Distinguished
Apr 15, 2006
[citation][nom]pocketdrummer[/nom]If people don't stop with the Anti-American, Conspiracy theorist bullshit, I'm going to go on a bitch slapping spree across the world.It's real easy to sit at home and get all pissed off about world conflicts, but the fact of the matter is that none of you have any first hand knowledge of ANYTHING going on. You haven't spoken to the president, you probably haven't served overseas, you probably aren't a resistance fighter, you don't know jack shit. So stop spouting off all this, "America is the root of all evil" crap and enjoy your boring everyday life that has been, no doubt, enriched by American innovations.Simply put, there have been terrorist attacks all over the world by Al Qaeda, Osama Bin Laden, and his followers. Most of the world wanted him gone, but none had actually stepped up to do it. Whether or not our intentions were clear and whether or not our politicians lied to the world (US citizens included), it doesn't change the fact that we did the job everyone wanted but none would attempt to accomplish.[/citation]

sir, you are a tool, spoon fed by media and the us government. That's all I'm gonna say, but i'm not saying those you call "conspiracy theorists" has it right, just that you believed EVERYTHING you got told, and you wasn't there, you didn't talk to the president etc, did you? no i didn't think you had anything either. And before i get a backlash with you being a soldier in afgan, iran or where ever, make not that, that doesn't make you first hand _nothing_, yes you've seen war, proves nothing of said conspiracies.

anacandor

Distinguished
Mar 29, 2008
@doped

You just took my words right out of my mouth.

We can believe what we hear or make up our own minds about what happens. The fact of the matter is is that in our day and age we can't honestly be certain what is truth and what isn't anymore.

bildo123

Distinguished
Feb 6, 2007
[citation][nom]SephirothMK[/nom]Osama doesn't exist. He is a fictive enemy created by the USA to explain their self-bombing of 9/11 so they can justify the invasion of the middle east and stealing all the oil.And now that their little "war" campaign is over, it's very easy to say that they killed Osama and that America is safe once again.....[/citation]

Oh yea, stealin' all that oil right up *stares at $4.20/gal sign* yup, stealin' it right up. Nice tin foil hattery though!

f-14

Distinguished
Apr 2, 2010
okay okay okay wiki leaks can leak photos of bin laden getting his brains smeared all over the floor, this would be an acceptable leak..... come on assange we're waiting.... oh that's right you have to hide up a kamels ass for the next 10 years also.
1 down, ayman al zawahiri and many more to go!

and here is why your droid, iPhone and all other phones can be tracked:
Phone call by Kuwaiti courier led to bin Laden
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_bin_laden_hunt_for_bin_laden
But in the middle of last year, Ahmed had a telephone conversation with someone being monitored by U.S. intelligence, according to an American official, who like others interviewed for this story spoke only on condition of anonymity to discuss the sensitive operation. Ahmed was located somewhere away from bin Laden's hideout when he had the discussion, but it was enough to help intelligence officials locate and watch Ahmed.

In August 2010, Ahmed unknowingly led authorities to a compound in the northeast Pakistani town of Abbottabad, where al-Libi had once lived. The walls surrounding the property were as high as 18 feet and topped with barbed wire. Intelligence officials had known about the house for years, but they always suspected that bin Laden would be surrounded by heavily armed security guards. Nobody patrolled the compound in Abbottabad.

In fact, nobody came or went. And no telephone or Internet lines ran from the compound. The CIA soon believed that bin Laden was hiding in plain sight, in a hideout especially built to go unnoticed. But since bin Laden never traveled and nobody could get onto the compound without passing through two security gates, there was no way to be sure

Status
Not open for further replies.