Man Live-Tweeted Attack on Osama Bin Laden

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dark_lord69

Distinguished
Jun 6, 2006
[citation][nom]SephirothMK[/nom]Osama doesn't exist. He is a fictive enemy created by the USA to explain their self-bombing of 9/11 so they can justify the invasion of the middle east and stealing all the oil.And now that their little "war" campaign is over, it's very easy to say that they killed Osama and that America is safe once again.....[/citation]
You're conspiracy theory is HIGHLY flawed:
1. Osama did exsist. He is the son of a billionair family. I sure his family can confirm he was a real person for you. In fact, I'm sure you can read all about his life. I saw a special about his life and video footage of him growing up and how he began to hate the USA and formed his extremist group.
2. If they are "STEALING ALL THAT OIL" where are the ships carring this oil? And why would the government care? Exxon sells oil, BP sells oil, the US government doesn't sell oil and doesn't give a sh*t about how those companies go about buying their oil.
3. The colapse of those buildings would have COST government lots of money.

Lastly, I just want to say to you that your ignorance is amazing. You want to start a bullsh*t conspiracy? FIND PROOF!
1. There would have to be ships or something bringing oil back to the US.
2. Even if there were no ships and it was flowen back to the US in cargo planes (very unlikely), then where is the proof that an oil company puchased the oil from the government? The governemt doesn't directly own and/or operate a single refinery.
3. Show me the profits they've made on the government books.
4. Show me any shred of proof other than your completely made up bullsh*t

Bottom Line: You don't know jack sh*t and you have no proof to back it up.

pythonic13

Distinguished
Jun 21, 2010
I admit I clicked on this story just for the comments and man was it worth it haha,the crazies are in full swing today and I love it, keep the conspiracies coming!

Status
Not open for further replies.