Mark Zuckerberg Also Got Married This Past Weekend

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

halcyon

Distinguished
Dec 4, 2004
[citation][nom]nuvon[/nom]"Mail order bride...?" read the article again, she is a Harvard graduate, 2007. Facebook might be a stupid social network (to me anyway), but Mark is definitely not stupid. He knows how to pick his mate, someone with real brain, not some high school drop-out[/citation]
...and she's very pretty too. They both win. Congrats to them!

johnsmithhatesVLC

Distinguished
Nov 22, 2010
Woman not smiling, Zuckerberg in a suit at a wedding, hands in pocket not holding hands

This relationship isn't going to last long unless she's a real gold digger.

klavis

Distinguished
Jan 23, 2010
[citation][nom]johnsmithhatesVLC[/nom]Woman not smiling, Zuckerberg in a suit at a wedding, hands in pocket not holding handsThis relationship isn't going to last long unless she's a real gold digger.[/citation]

One hand is in his pocket, the other is holding her hand. That a side it is a very crappy wedding picture. Looks like they cave the job to one of his preteen 2nd cousins or something.

Zingam_Duo

Honorable
Mar 22, 2012
Now that's interesting! If they have a kid it will be a Chinese Jew...

And which is more interesting... is the fact :D Did Zuckerberg got his money from the Chinese goverment? At least one is for sure. The Chinese will have access to all the personal data of all USA residents and another half billion idiots! :D

Zingam_Duo

Honorable
Mar 22, 2012
[citation][nom]nuvon[/nom]"Mail order bride...?" read the article again, she is a Harvard graduate, 2007. Facebook might be a stupid social network (to me anyway), but Mark is definitely not stupid. He knows how to pick his mate, someone with real brain, not some high school drop-out[/citation]

There are no mail order brides in Harvard? No prostitution whatsoever (I don't mean simply call girls here)... :D I bet that Harvard produces the biggest prostitutes in North America :D

Zingam_Duo

Honorable
Mar 22, 2012
[citation][nom]tharsis330[/nom]And while Mark Z. was on his Honeymoon he lost $2,000,000,000.See what happens when you mess around with women?[/citation]

He have a saying: "How can a woman make his man a millionaire?"
Answer: "If he was a billionaire before meeting her."

Zingam_Duo

Honorable
Mar 22, 2012
[citation][nom]DroKing[/nom]She doesn't seem so happy...[/citation]

Just because she doesn't smile like an idiot from a commercial photo, you think that she is not happy?

halcyon

Distinguished
Dec 4, 2004
[citation][nom]dreadlokz[/nom]Nerds like asian girls =) why? I don't know, I just like them ;p[/citation]
Its might be something about the whole petite, beautiful, and highly intelligent thing so many of them seem to have going on.

Tab54o

Distinguished
Jan 10, 2012
[citation][nom]halcyon[/nom]Its might be something about the whole petite, beautiful, and highly intelligent thing so many of them seem to have going on.[/citation]

I love Asian girls. Hes a lucky bastard.

spartanmk2

Honorable
May 11, 2012
In other news...

Recently, scientists have discovered traces of female hormones in alcohol. To test this theory, they gave 100 men 12 pints of beer each. Their theory was proven correct after 100% of the men began to talk nonesense and lost the ability to drive.

halcyon

Distinguished
Dec 4, 2004
[citation][nom]Tab54o[/nom]I love Asian girls. Hes a lucky bastard.[/citation]
...and she's smart too. He's lucky. I wish them lots of happiness. Their kids will likely be cute.

Status
Not open for further replies.