News Marvel’s ‘Agatha All Along’ reviews are in — and critics and audiences don’t agree

Sep 19, 2024
We saw this same skepticism with Wandavision. Not every Marvel project has to be Avengers level hype. It also seems premature to judge until the whole series has played.

I actually enjoyed following Wandavision in real time...watching the episode that dropped that week...savoring the story point or frustratingly having to wait to continue the following week. I think watching it unspool in that way actually enhances the experience more.

It's going to be something to look forward to weekly as we head into harvest season... So....let's see where it goes.

Sep 20, 2024
The reviews for Marvel's ‘’Agatha All Along’ are in after the first two episodes premiered on Disney Plus. Should you stream it or skip it?

Marvel’s ‘Agatha All Along’ reviews are in — and critics and audiences don’t agree : Read more
I think those critics need to take a clue because if the audience loves it then whats the issue but also did they see the show its clear from 10000 miles away marvel hasn't made any remotely that good since two phases ago

Jun 20, 2024
the only reason the critics are telling the truth is because the second season has already been cancelled, it is The Acolyte remade under a different name

tommyhardware

Distinguished
Jun 29, 2011
I think those critics need to take a clue because if the audience loves it then whats the issue but also did they see the show its clear from 10000 miles away marvel hasn't made any remotely that good since two phases ago
Loki season 1 and 2? Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 3? Spiderman No Way Home? Shang Chi? Wandavision? What If?

tommyhardware

Distinguished
Jun 29, 2011
the only reason the critics are telling the truth is because the second season has already been cancelled, it is The Acolyte remade under a different name
Huh? How is this anything like the Acolyte? Aside from Loki and What If, the Marvel Disney+ shows have been treated as mini series.