MechWarrior Online Limited Edition Mech for Sale, Proceeds Going to Cancer Research

Status
Not open for further replies.

IndignantSkeptic

Distinguished
Apr 19, 2011
This story made me sad. I don't care how unpopular this post is, but to all the religiots on this forum: WTF kind of God does this to a child? A nice God that wants to reward the child by taking them to heaven early? If that's what you believe then why would you try to cure cancer? This is why you are profoundly evil and must be stopped. Don't give me that bullshit line that God works in mysterious ways and we can't possibly understand him and so shouldn't bother, and don't try to tell me that what I'm saying is not relevant to this story; It's totally relevant. It's about science's persuit to fix the world, and religion's meddling that is delaying us from the time when we don't have to hear stories like this anymore because they won't happen anymore.

catswold

Distinguished
Jul 9, 2009
How pathetic must you be, Indignant. Only an atheist could be so selfish and filled with hatred for others to twist this heartwarming tale into a rant against religion. Funny how you never see any posts in which those of us who believe in and have faith in God going out of our way to attack those who don't believe.

I guess haters are going to hate, no matter what.

13thCalling

Honorable
Jul 29, 2013
Really you two should be ashamed of yourselves. The poor child died and now you argue about god or how bad atheist are, grow up the pair of you tools.
I'll be getting the Mech too. RIP.

Status
Not open for further replies.