Meet Camilla Luddington, the New Lara Croft

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

belardo

Distinguished
Nov 23, 2008
Jolie is old and has moved on.

This is a video game, not a live-action movie.

Camilla Luddington is a hottie. I've had girlfriends with smaller boobs than hers... nothing wrong with them. Like them in all kinds of fun-sizes.

Blahman11

Distinguished
May 23, 2011
shes to flat chested

I think the developers can remedy that with a bit of work on maya (or whatever 3d modelling program they use). Anyway who cares about the boobs? Face is all that matters for me really, and she's got a very pretty one.

yannigr

Distinguished
Oct 3, 2008
Damn. Every time I was hearing the name Camilla I was thinking of Camilla Parker Bowles, which was ok, because in Greek "camilla" means camel. But this girl is really pretty. Really difficult to call her a camilla :p

G

Funny a direct spanish translation of Camilla is BED, like take her to one.

G

[citation][nom]gto127[/nom]She's hot but what happened to Jolie? It won't seem the same without her.[/citation]

You have your mediums confused :D

cats_Paw

Distinguished
Oct 19, 2007
[citation][nom]QEFX[/nom]"Finding Camilla was no easy task, as it took an international talent search across Europe and the US to find the actress to deliver the right emotion and tone for the character."Seriously? It makes one wonder just how bad the industry is when it takes a major undertaking to get an actress who can do half decent voice-over work.[/citation]

Haha, yeah you got it right. She does look good thou, and i guess that kinda makes up for like 98% of the possible fails. Im a guy after all :D.

genz

Honorable
Oct 8, 2012
Judging by the comments, 82% of readers do not understand that a voice actor is not on screen at any point during the game and feel the natural urge to comment on her not looking like Lara Croft as a result.

DKizzy

Distinguished
Oct 5, 2010
She has been on Grey's Anatomy this entire season, so how was it no easy task? She has had regular-tv exposure.

Status
Not open for further replies.