Megaupload's Kim Dotcom Makes Bail

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Good job american!! you just shut down the best file transferring site on the Internet.

jkflipflop98

Distinguished
Feb 3, 2006
[citation][nom]slabbo[/nom]he should have bought tons of gold. would they be able to seize his gold bars from his home too?[/citation]

"They" can take whatever they feel like taking. Who watches the Watchmen?

G

I like the Petronas tower shot . Brilliant and with BALLS !!!! He is not going to jail and not being extradited, my bet.

G

I like the Petronas tower shot . Brilliant and with BALLS !!!! He is not going to jail and not being extradited, my bet.

omega21xx

Distinguished
Jan 21, 2012
[citation][nom]slabbo[/nom]he should have bought tons of gold. would they be able to seize his gold bars from his home too?[/citation]
Those would be considered an assest, most of his assets have already been taken, so I don't see why they wouldn't take gold bars from him as well if he had them.

thesnappyfingers

Distinguished
Sep 6, 2011
[citation][nom]lpedraja2002[/nom]Whoa check out this guy's house:http://tinyurl.com/8y8p3xfBond villain? Possibly. Damn, no wonder he drew that much attention.[/citation]

That house has wings...my house is a square :(

silver565

Distinguished
Dec 7, 2009
As a New Zealander I can tell you that our government was whipped into doing this. No one in NZ gives a toss about copyright, however the U.S leaned on us and made the police work with the FBI

kcorp2003

Distinguished
Aug 30, 2010
[citation][nom]lpedraja2002[/nom]Whoa check out this guy's house:http://tinyurl.com/8y8p3xfBond villain? Possibly. Damn, no wonder he drew that much attention.[/citation]

wow that one beautiful house. i have a 1 bedroom apartment & not much space to move around. i can only dream for the future if i get hired after graduation lol.

dalethepcman

Distinguished
Jul 1, 2010

This would have been an awesome idea, if he had it smelted into a single multiple ton brick.

southernshark

Distinguished
Nov 7, 2009
Hopefully he was smart enough to have 10-20 million buried in secret accounts the Gov will never get. I hate MegaUpload, just because of the way it treats people outside of the USA (jacking your feed and re-directing you to their paid services), but I hate the GOV and its Gestapo even more.

Enemy of my Enemy and all.........

fuzzion

Distinguished
Feb 4, 2012
A few good alternatives to megupload are bitshare and uploaded.to that can both be searched by search engine filestube.com.

nebun

Distinguished
Oct 20, 2008
[citation][nom]aliened[/nom]those charges are a bunch of bullshit.[/citation]
welcome to america...the land of the free and corrupt...wait i got it all wrong, or did i?

zachusaman

Distinguished
Dec 5, 2011
[citation][nom]nebun[/nom]welcome to america...the land of the free and corrupt...wait i got it all wrong, or did i?[/citation]
you put an r in fee.

Status
Not open for further replies.